Dear EFP church folk,
Confirmation that tomorrow we will have:
- a Communion service at Payhembury church at 10.30am - nb this is ‘BYOB’ (bring-your-own-bread - see below).
- a YouTube service (link available tomorrow as usual)
For the Payhembury church service:
- please bring bread for Communion for yourself / your household.
- the bring-your-own-bread approach mitigates the risk of distributing bread.
- though not 'normal’ (what is at present!), this can create its own specialness of experience.
We will be social distancing.
If you are at increased health risk, you are advised of the risks of attending.
For the Youtube service:
- As last week, you will need the service sheet. Most words won’t be on the screen.
- As last week, the online and in-church services will be basically the same - we are one community.
- The same order of service sheet applies to both.
- We will be using the same liturgy for the first service in all three churches.
All also availabale on the Google drive.
There will be a mid-week Morning Prayer service, in Feniton church at 10.30am.
A quote I read this week:
“Ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life”
Very challenging! And not always applicable in every situation to the letter. But very wise.
Lockdown slowed us down. But we’re prone to simply finding new routes round the blockage! As restrictions ease, let us allow hurry to ease too. That way, we’re prone to discovering more of God's "unforced rhythms of grace".
Take care and God bless,
Team Vicar for Escot, Feniton & Payhembury, Otter Vale Team